Intermolecular and Surface Forces
Revised Third Edition
- List Price$109.95
- Your price$98.99
Save $10.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 44800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This reference describes the role of various intermolecular and interparticle forces in determining the properties of simple systems such as gases, liquids and solids, with a special focus on more complex colloidal, polymeric and biological systems. The book provides a thorough foundation in theories and concepts of intermolecular forces, allowing researchers and students to recognize which forces are important in any particular system, as well as how to control these forces. This third edition is expanded into three sections and contains five new chapters over the previous edition.
- Starts from the basics and builds up to more complex systems
- Covers all aspects of intermolecular and interparticle forces both at the fundamental and applied levels
- Multidisciplinary approach: bringing together and unifying phenomena from different fields
- This new edition has an expanded Part III and new chapters on non-equilibrium (dynamic) interactions, and tribology (friction forces)
- Elsevier Science, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: