Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process
Pixels, People, and Process
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
As an industry, interactive is different. The work entails elements of software development, marketing, and advertising, yet it’s neither purely technical nor traditional “agency” work. Delivery methods are different, and because the industry is relatively new, the gap in understanding between the clients buying the work and the teams building it is often wide. Enter the geek girls guide. Nancy Lyons and Meghan Wilker don’t just tell you how to deliver digital work, they demonstrate how to think about it.
Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process helps clients, agencies, and industry professionals better understand the critical role of interactive project management, and presents a collaborative, people-focused approach to delivering high-quality digital work.
In this book, the authors:
- Define the unique characteristics of interactive projects
- Explain the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Discuss communication techniques that help teams work together more efficiently
- Outline a process and specific deliverables that clarify how to think about critical aspects of a project
- Provide questions, tasks, tips, and advice that effectively move teams from initiation to launch
- Pearson Education, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: