Integrating Excel and Access
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In a corporate setting, the Microsoft Office Suite is an invaluable set of applications. One of Offices' biggest advantages is that its applications can work together to share information, produce reports, and so on. The problem is, there isn't much documentation on their cross-usage. Until now.
Introducing Integrating Excel and Access, the unique reference that shows you how to combine the strengths of Microsoft Excel with those of Microsoft Access. In particular, the book explains how the powerful analysis tools of Excel can work in concert with the structured storage and more powerful querying of Access. The results that these two applications can produce together are virtually impossible to achieve with one program separately.
But the book isn't just limited to Excel and Access. There's also a chapter on SQL Server, as well as one dedicated to integrating with other Microsoft Office applications. In no time, you'll discover how to:
- Utilize the built in features of Access and Excel to access data
- Use VBA within Access or Excel to access data
- Build connection strings using ADO and DAO
- Automate Excel reports including formatting, functions, and page setup
- Write complex functions and queries with VBA
- Write simple and advanced queries with the Access GUI
- Produce pivot tables and charts with your data
With Integrating Excel and Access, you can crunch and visualize data like never before. It's the ideal guide for anyone who uses Microsoft Office to handle data.
- O'Reilly Media, November 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: