Instructional Coaches and the Instructional Leadership Team
A Guide for School-Building Improvement
- List Price$31.95
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Supercharge school improvement with instructional coaches!
How can coaches seamlessly integrate themselves into the fabric of a school and help teachers improve their practice from day one? This unique companion provides an inside look at the day-to-day work of an instructional coach and offers field-tested activities, materials, and data collection forms for coaches and instructional leadership teams. The authors address common challenges, including:
- Observing classrooms and providing formative feedback
- Reaching out to the hesitant or resistant teacher
- Adapting data and analysis into usable information for the team
- Recruiting, training, and supporting new instructional coaches
- SAGE Publications, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: