600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SAVE YOUR CASH SAVE YOUR TIME SAVE YOUR SANITY!
Perfect for anyone who wants to buy smarter, spend less on food, and get the best nutritional and economic value for their buck, Instant Bargains offers more than 600 tips and tricks from Coupons.com family savings expert and mommysavers.com founder Kimberly Danger. No time for coupon clipping? No room to stockpile? No problem!
* Harness dozens of ways to save online
* Use technology to make menu planning and shopping easier
* Shop and cook efficiently by spotting inexpensive ingredients
* Create homemade versions of your favorite grocery items like sauces
* Make the most of leftovers
* Use couponing in a way that works for you
* Beat supermarket marketing tricks and capitalize on loyalty programs
* Eat healthier while spending less
A must-have collection that fits in your purse, Instant Bargains features one-stop shopping for savings ideas you can use today.
- Sourcebooks, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: