Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams: Mixed Media Projects in Epoxy Clay
by Kerin Gale
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Imagine being given the "building blocks" that allow you to construct an infinite number of dimensional works of art, using as many elements as you like!
Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams is your construction dream date to building whatever your creative mind can churn out. In this book, author Kerin Gale will introduce you to the incredible possibilities of using epoxy clay to make jewelry, lighting fixtures, accessories, decorative art pieces, a mirror, an evening bag, an aquarium and more! There are many things to discover about this clay and Kerin has much to share with you. Inside you'll learn such things as:
- Painting techniques to create striking and aged finishes.
- Working with epoxy clay as a construction tool for joining disparate objects.
- How to create realistic molds from any objects that catch your fancy.
- Combining epoxy clay with polymer clay for additional solutions.
- An easy way to make your own texturing tools.
- And that's just a start!
- F+W Media, November 2010
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: