Inferno: Study Guide
Dante's Inferno, Study Review Guide, Dante Alighieri
- Your price$2.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Don't want to read the actual book? Tired of reading super long reviews? This new study guide is perfect for you!! This study guide provides a short and concise review guide of Inferno by Dante Alighieri. The guide includes:
· A short summary of the entire novel
· The major themes and their relationship to the storyline
· A character guide with brief details on each role
· Bullet-point chapter reviews that go into more detail than the book summary
· A few potential essay topics with possible answers.
All of this in-depth study guide is designed to make studying more efficient and fun. Stay tuned for our upcoming updates that will include additional quiz questions, audio guides and more tools that will help you easily learn and prepare for school.
- Total Class Notes, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: