In the Know in Mexico & Central America
The Indispensable Guide to Working and Living in Mexico & Central America
- Your price$11.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Be IN THE KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Doing business across borders is very different from doing business across town–subtle and not-so-subtle differences in attitudes and etiquette play a big role.
Did you know?
• Flowers are so inexpensive and plentiful in Mexico & Central America that they’re considered to be too cheap to give as a gift.
• Be patient, and don’t rush into discussing business. You can ruin a business deal if you don’t spend time on small talk.
• A lot of Mexicans and Central Americans hate to deliver bad news; they are more likely to tell you what you want to hear
In the Know in Mexico & Central America helps you:
• Fit right in by understanding local manners, etiquette, and behaviors
• Navigate through everyday life with tips for the whole family
• Get an insider’s perspective on the social and business environment
The book includes a FREE 60-minute CD with the key phrases you need to make a great impression.
From the Package edition.
- Diversified Publishing, April 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: