In the Know in Mexico & Central America
The Indispensable Guide to Working and Living in Mexico & Central America
- Your price$11.99
Be IN THE KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Doing business across borders is very different from doing business across town–subtle and not-so-subtle differences in attitudes and etiquette play a big role.
Did you know?
• Flowers are so inexpensive and plentiful in Mexico & Central America that they’re considered to be too cheap to give as a gift.
• Be patient, and don’t rush into discussing business. You can ruin a business deal if you don’t spend time on small talk.
• A lot of Mexicans and Central Americans hate to deliver bad news; they are more likely to tell you what you want to hear
In the Know in Mexico & Central America helps you:
• Fit right in by understanding local manners, etiquette, and behaviors
• Navigate through everyday life with tips for the whole family
• Get an insider’s perspective on the social and business environment
The book includes a FREE 60-minute CD with the key phrases you need to make a great impression.
From the Package edition.
- Diversified Publishing, April 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: