In the Hunt
Unauthorized Essays on Supernatural
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
* Professor Gregory Stevenson considers the true meaning of horror and what “Supernatural's” characters have to say about the human (and demonic) potential in all of us Super-Wiki team member
* Jules Wilkinson gives Dean’s ’67 Chevy Impala her due
* Television Without Pity’s Jacob Clifton looks at the feminine in “Supernatural's” world of shotguns, muscle cars and masculine bravado (it’s more influential, and more pervasive, than you think)
* “Supernatural” RPG writer Jamie Chambers outlines demon-hunting on the cheap—and what it has to do with “Supernatural's” appeal
* Contemporary fantasy author Tanya Huff delves into the psychology of John Winchester
* Fan Sheryl A. Rakowski (one of the three winners of the Supernatural.tv/Smart Pop “Supernatural” Essay Contest) shows how the boys’ biggest weakness—their need for each other—is also the biggest strength they possess, no matter what the Trickster says
* Writer Shanna Swendson mines the sources of “Supernatural's” monsters, from folktales to urban legends, and deems Dean and Sam our modern-day keepers of the lore
And much more!
- BenBella Books, Inc., March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: