In Her Power
Reclaiming Your Authentic Self
Helene Lerner addresses the self-sabotaging behaviors that veil a person’s full potential and helps women everywhere achieve confidence, creativity, and intimacy in every aspect of life from careers to friendships.
Unveil your inner power to achieve confidence, creativity, and intimacy in every aspect of your life—from work to relationships to sex.
Helene Lerner—a leading advocate for women’s advancement and empowerment—reveals the nine most common self-sabotaging behaviors that hold women back and uncovers simple secrets to unlocking true feminine power. Her approach is gentle but firm, compassionate yet disciplined, and eminently practical. Discover your unique strength through insightful exercises and uplifting stories that cultivate self-empowerment. Learn how to:
• stay present in the face of any challenge;
• express yourself genuinely in all aspects of your life;
• recognize and appreciate your uniqueness;
• be authentically seen and heard with confidence;
• express your sexuality and experience true pleasure.
As the traditional male power structures crumble, be part of the new feminine movement that is emerging across the globe and embrace your power.
- Atria Books/Beyond Words, February 2012
Atria Books/Beyond Words
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: