Implementing Responsive Design
Building sites for an anywhere, everywhere web
by Tim Kadlec
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
New devices and platforms emerge daily. Browsers iterate at a remarkable pace. Faced with this volatile landscape we can either struggle for control or we can embrace the inherent flexibility of the web.
Responsive design is not just another technique–it is the beginning of the maturation of a medium and a fundamental shift in the way we think about the web.
Implementing Responsive Design is a practical examination of how this fundamental shift affects the way we design and build our sites. Readers will learn how to:
- Build responsive sites using a combination of fluid layouts, media queries, and fluid media
- Adopt a responsive workflow from the very start of a project
- Enhance content for different devices
- Use feature-detection and server-side enhancement to provide a richer experience
- Pearson Education, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: