Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy
- List Price$64.99
- Your price$58.49
Save $6.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation for understanding human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski offer a complete and 3-dimensional view of the structures and relationships within the body through a variety of imaging modalities. Over 60% new images—showing cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, nuclear medicine imaging, and more—along with revised legends and labels ensure that you have the best and most up-to-date visual resource. This atlas will widen your applied and clinical knowledge of human anatomy.
- Features orientation drawings that support your understanding of different views and orientations in images with tables of ossification dates for bone development.
- Presents the images with number labeling to keep them clean and help with self-testing.
- Features completely revised legends and labels and over 60% new images—cross-sectional views in CT and MRI, angiography, ultrasound, fetal anatomy, plain film anatomy, nuclear medicine imaging, and more—with better resolution for the most current anatomical views.
- Reflects current radiological and anatomical practice through reorganized chapters on the abdomen and pelvis, including a new chapter on cross-sectional imaging.
- Covers a variety of common and up-to-date modern imaging—including a completely new section on Nuclear Medicine—for a view of living anatomical structures that enhance your artwork and dissection-based comprehension.
- Includes stills of 3-D images to provide a visual understanding of moving images.
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: