IBM Cognos TM1 The Official Guide
- List Price$70.00
- Your price$55.99
Save $14.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The only official guide to building effective business solutions with TM1 from IBM Cognos
IBM Cognos TM1: The Official Guide offers complete coverage of the 64-bit in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP) engine. Based on the newest release, TM1 10, this official guide offers an advanced tutorial for TM1 concepts from a technical and a business point of view. The authors, members of the TM1 team, provide typical business examples and technical insights for building practical solutions, based on their own experiences. Emphasis is placed on teaching best practices and expanding skills to learn the more powerful capabilities of TM1. The book covers analytical processing, data entry, simulation, workflow components, and more.
IBM Cognos TM1: The Official Guide:
- The first and only officially endorsed book on IBM Cognos TM1
- Written by members of IBM Cognos TM1 team with combined experience of 50 years with the product
- Provides working solutions for relevant business problems
- Offers deep insights into the most powerful and undocumented capabilities of TM1
- Explains how to build actionable business intelligence
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: