IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10: The Official Guide
- List Price$70.00
- Your price$55.99
Save $14.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The only authorized guide to IBM Cognos Business Intelligence v10.1
Updated for the latest release of the software, IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10: The Official Guide explains how to create, implement, and manage an enterprise BI solution. Maximize all of the new and enhanced features, including the powerful modeling, monitoring, and analytics capabilities. Build and deliver reports that foster informed business decisions and better results. Filled with real-world examples and expert advice, this practical resource is ideal for anyone working with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence v10.1--from administrators to end users.
- Monitor performance using dashboards and scorecards
- Assign user roles and privileges
- Provide a single access point to application-specific data via Cognos Connection
- Access content from Microsoft Office applications and mobile devices
- Collect and analyze BI data in an interactive dashboard with Cognos Business Insight
- Use Cognos Administration tools for system management
- Implement appropriate security measures
- Create BI reports with relational and dimensional data using Business Insight Advanced
- Use Report Studio to build dimensional reports and statistical analyses
- Identify and deliver mission-critical information using Event Studio
- Monitor business performance with Metric Studio
- Create, modify, organize, and publish a model in Framework Manager
- Ensure report integrity with Lifecycle Manager
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: