I Don't Have a Thing to Wear
The Psychology of Your Closet
It's 8:00 A.M., and you've got a big day ahead. Face to face with your closet, you pull out the suit that's needed altering for two years, the blouse that doesn't go with anything, and the shoes that...why did you buy them, anyway? With the reject pile rising as fast as your frustration, you shout the lament of women everywhere:
"I DON'T HAVE A THING TO WEAR!"
Stop the material madness! Let two top fashion experts show you what's really hiding in your closet: a true reflection of your inner self. Now you can
- understand your attitudes and beliefs about clothes and shopping
- dress for your real life -- not the past or the future
- identify your fashion persona (hint: it's not what you think!)
- avoid impulse buys and other shopping traps
- make every item in your closet work for you!
Practical and fun, with revealing quizzes and other great tools, I Don't Have A Thing To Wear sheds light on the darkest corners of the closet -- and lets you shine!
- Gallery Books, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: