Hypoglycemia For Dummies
Hypoglycemia simply means “low blood-sugar,” but without concrete symptoms it’s very hard to diagnose. It is nevertheless a condition that should be watched over carefully. People react differently to low blood sugar as well as to the treatment they receive. Hypoglycemia for Dummies explores this fickle condition and shows you how to manage your blood sugar to feel better.
This no-nonsense, plain-English guide lays out the facts you need to maintain a healthy body. It offers expert advice on identifying symptoms, changing lifestyles, and also extensive coverage on diet, exercise, alternative treatments, and the link between low blood sugar and diabetes. This expanded 2nd edition provides:
- A thorough explanation of hypoglycemia and how it affects your body
- Exercise routines that lead to a healthier lifestyle
- Diet suggestions on what to eat and how often
- A basis for choosing a doctor that’s right for you
- Vitamins and supplements that treat your symptoms
- Ways to manage hypoglycemia in the workplace
- An explanation of how hypoglycemia affects family and friends
- Methods to de-stress yourself
Complete with tips on helping other hypoglycemics and myth-debunking facts about the disease, Hypoglycemia for Dummies is the fast and simple way to learn and treat the condition, with the help of the most up-to-date medical information available. Escape the blood sugar blues and starting feeling better in no time!
- Wiley, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: