HTML5 Multimedia Developer's Guide
- List Price$40.00
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Develop cross-platform multimedia applications with HTML5
Now you can create rich, interactive content in the browser and deploy it across all platforms. HTML5 Multimedia Developer's Guide shows you how. You'll learn to use the revolutionary new features of HTML5, including the native audio, video, and drawing elements that eliminate the need for third-party plug-ins. New tags, the simplified doctype, local data storage, drag-and-drop, and geolocation are also covered. Detailed code examples illustrate the techniques discussed. By the end of the book, you'll be able to develop amazing multimedia applications and websites with HTML5.
- Use canvas for drawing, animation, effects, and events
- Create and view videos with the native video element
- Add and play audio files with the native audio element
- Take advantage of local data storage functions
- Apply drag-and-drop functionality
- Build location-aware web pages with the geolocation property
- Develop well-structured pages using the new semantic layout tags
- Add functionality to web forms with the new form objects
- Learn about new CSS3 properties and enhancements
- Use the editable content and offline files features
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: