- Your price$5.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This eBook addresses the importance of semantics in our code. It touches on outlining algorithms, HTML5 semantics, the pursuit of semantic value and the HTML semantic grid system. You won't get far without the foundational understanding of HTML semantics – but it is even more important to follow up on the recent developments and discussions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HTML5 Semantics
- When One Word Is More Meaningful Than A Thousand
- HTML5 And The Document Outlining Algorithm
- Our Pointless Pursuit Of Semantic Value
- Pursuing Semantic Value
- The Semantic Grid System: Page Layout For Tomorrow
- Smashing Media, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: