How to Stop Bullying and Social Aggression
Elementary Grade Lessons and Activities That Teach Empathy, Friendship, and Respect
- List Price$36.95
- Your price$33.29
Save $3.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 15600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Encourage respectful, positive social behavior in all students!
Providing educators with strategies for engaging bullies, victims, and bystanders at their own level, this user-friendly resource offers fun and meaningful interactive lessons and activities that support students’ safety and well-being, promote healthy social-emotional development, and improve academic achievement. This research-based book helps school districts meet the curriculum requirements of recently enacted bullying laws and includes:
- Step-by-step guidelines for each activity
- Sidebars, sample scripts, and icons that highlight important information
- A supply list of common classroom items for quick and easy implementation
- Suggestions for enhancing lessons
- SAGE Publications, August 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: