How To Reach And Teach Children with ADD / ADHD
Practical Techniques, Strategies, and Interventions
Sandra Rief offers myriad real-life case studies, interviews, and student intervention plans for children with ADD/ADHD. In addition, the book contains best teaching practices and countless strategies for enhancing classroom performance for all types of students.
This invaluable resource offers proven suggestions for:
- Engaging students' attention and active participation
- Keeping students on-task and productive
- Preventing and managing behavioral problems in the classroom
- Differentiating instruction and addressing students' diverse learning styles
- Building a partnership with parents
- and much more.
- Wiley, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: