Hundreds of DEDUCTIONS, CREDITS, and EXEMPTIONS--updated for 2013!
Fully updated for the new tax year, How to Pay Zero Taxes 2013 reveals all the secrets for keeping as much of your money as the law allows.
How to Pay Zero Taxes 2013 lays out simple strategies that are sure to save you money--this year, next year, and beyond. From converting personal expenses into business deductions to avoiding--or surviving--an IRS audit, Jeff Schnepper's guide comprehensively covers more deductions than any other tax book, all conveniently organized into six easy-access categories: exclusions, credits, general deductions, "below the line" deductions, traditional tax shelters, and super tax shelters.
How to Pay Zero Taxes provides everything you need to know about:
- New tax laws
- Exemptions, credits, and exclusions
- Special capital gains and dividends rules
- Increased IRA and retirement plan limits
- Job hunting and relocation expenses
- Theft and casualty losses
- Child care and elder care
- Educational and Roth IRAs
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: