How to Make Natural Bath Bombs
by Miriam Kinai
- Your price$2.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How to Make Natural Bath Bombs teaches you a simple method of making these awesome homemade, handmade bath fizzies.
This book also teaches you how to choose the best vegetable oils, essential oils, and herbs to make your bath bombs depending on the physical and mental effects you want these natural skincare products to have.
Table of Contents
1. Homemade Bath Bombs Making Equipment
2. Homemade Basic Bath Bombs Recipe Ingredients
3. Homemade Bath Bombs Recipe Instructions
4. Homemade Bath Bomb Recipes for the following conditions:
Arthritis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Mature skin, Menopausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Stress, Sadness, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness
5. Characteristics of the following Vegetable Oils Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Sweet almond oil, Sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba, Olive oil, Evening primrose oil, Virgin coconut oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Canola oil
6. Characteristics of Essential Oils Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Clary sage essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Ylang ylang essential oil
7. Characteristics of Herbs Used in Making Bath Bombs:
Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Chamomile flowers, Comfrey leaves, Lavender flowers, Rose petals, Rosemary leaves, St John’s Wort flowers and leaves
8. Natural Colorants for Homemade Bath Bombs
- Miriam Kinai, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: