How to Get the Best Out of Your Lawyer: A Guide to Engaging the Services of Legal Professionals
by Bart Daly
- List Price$10.00
- Your price$8.99
Save $1.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Going to court can be a stressful experience. The world in which it operates can appear mysterious to those on the outside. Solicitors and barristers are our guides to the legal system, but how do you know if you are getting the best service available?
Written by someone who knows how the system works, How to Get the Best Out of Your Lawyer will:
• Explain how the legal process works
• Guide you in choosing a suitable solicitor
• Outline alternative dispute resolution mechanisms
• Explain the role of the barrister
• Outline what steps to take if your relationship with your lawyer breaks down
Concise and to-the-point, How to Get the Best Out of Your Lawyer is an essential guide for all business owners and consumers.
- Orpen Press, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: