How to Get Past Disappointment
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Mistakes. Regrets. Love lost. Dreams delayed. Acknowledging everyone experiences disappointment, bestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond explores the biblical “woman at the well” story to reveal the mercy and relief available through Jesus. Michelle explores this woman’s life-changing encounter with Jesus to encourage readers to find the hope and blessings God offers during and after troubling times. Women will discover that…
- disappointments make it easy to miss blessings
- opening their hearts to Jesus allows them to see overlooked truths
- God’s love helps them face hurts and forgive when necessary
- releasing what they want and choosing God’s way opens a new path of hope
- transformation brings pleasure to them and to God
Study questions and affirmations give readers opportunities to assess where they’re at and, when needed, make adjustments to attain the authentic joy and freedom of living in God’s will.
- Harvest House Publishers, February 2011
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: