How to Be Famous
Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture
From braving the wilds of Los Angeles to the Costa Rican jungle, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have learned a thing or two about reality...television, that is. But while dominating the airwaves and tabloid covers every week may look like all fun and mind games, Speidi is here to tell you: becoming wildly famous requires hard work and a no-fail blueprint for success. Now, for the first time ever, Heidi and Spencer invite you behind the scenes as they reveal the ten-step plan that took them from nobodies to notorious! You will:
- Learn how to say I hate you without opening your mouth--Heidi's exclusive tutorial
- Increase your capacity for evil with Spencer's "Villain-o-meter"
- Discover why getting and talking about plastic surgery is a must
- Unlock the secrets of celebrity couple math (e.g. Speidi > Heidi + Spencer)
- Mesmerize the media with outrageous behavior
- Bow down to the power of the paparazzi
With Heidi and Spencer as your personal coaches, you, too, can transform yourself into a red-carpet-ready superstar!
- Grand Central Publishing, November 2009
Grand Central Publishing
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: