How to Archive Family Keepsakes: Learn How to Preserve Family Photos, Memorabilia and Genealogy Records
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Organize your family photos, heirlooms, and genealogy records
In every family someone ends up with Mom's and Dad's "stuff"-a lifetime's worth of old family photos, papers, and memorabilia packed into boxes, trunks, and suitcases. This inheritance can be as much a burden as it is a blessing. How do you organize your loved one's estate in a way that honors your loved one, keeps the peace in your family and doesn't take over your home or life? How to Archive Family Keepsakes gives you step-by-step advice for how to organize, distribute and preserve family heirlooms.
You'll learn how to:
- Organize the boxes of your parents' stuff that you inherited
- Decide which family heirlooms to keep
- Donate items to museums, societies, and charities
- Protect and pass on keepsakes
- Create a catalog of family heirlooms
- Organize genealogy files and paperwork
- Digitize family history records
- Organize computer files to improve your research
- F+W Media, August 2012
Family Tree Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: