Fat Loss for Humans
by Carl Blake
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• Fun and fact-filled eater’s digest with the manifesto: “liberation from the tyranny of fat.” • Everyday nutrition imaginatively designed using fat assets, supreme proteins, and carb addictions and additions. • Nutrition is difficult but eating isn’t. • You are what you eat, sleep, secrete and excrete. • Multiple primary causes for fat-gain and primal solutions for fat-loss made intelligible. • Recreational calories manifested in three prize-winning dessert recipes prepared in minutes. • Promise of permanent fat-loss occurring with small deficits of calorie consumption and small increments of calorie expenditure over time. • Good news for fitness-averse eaters. Great news for fitness warriors. • Taking advantage of enormous benefits of intense exercise and the equally beneficial period of rest and recovery that follows. • The N.E.A.T way to exercise. • Nutritional superstars already in your kitchen. • Sabotaging nutritional and exercise progress with chronic stress. • Harnessing the hormones for fat-loss is powerful strategy. • Simple (painless) and effective strategies that target fat-loss. • Ease in getting nutritional allotment of vegetables and fruits in your daily feedbag. • How to gain muscle and lose fat • What blood sugar and the stock market have in common. • Nutritional myths busted. • Some of your favorite foods exonerated. • Giving your body an oil change. • Change of content of calories automatically reduces calories. • Cooperate rather than compete with deep biological urges. • Human blood and chlorophyll are the same except for one molecule. • Become a salad king/queen. • Humor and physical transformation are not mutually exclusive.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Carl Blake
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Carl Blake
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 22, 2016
- AuthorHouse, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: