Hooking Up or Holding Out
The Smart Girl's Guide to Driving Men Crazy and/or Finding True Love
by Jamie Callan
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"Enlightening and empowering, if not your mother's dating book, Hooking Up is highly recommended."
Hooking up is cool, but holding out can be even better.
Many women don't feel great about hooking up before they're really ready, but they're not sure how to go about holding out and still keep the guy interested. Most books that recommend holding out prescribe tired old retro games--not picking up the phone or pretending to have a date already. This straight-talking guide is new, different and smart. You can have a great time with men, hold plenty of power and just be yourself!
Hooking Up or Holding Out shows you how to:
- Decide when the time is right and when it's just impulse sex
- Settle for nothing less than the very best sex life
- Hold off unwanted advances and play the field
- Make friends with lots of men and go on plenty of great dates
- Create a romance that's artful and full of passion
- Hook up with truly great men
- Have more fun in love than ever before
- Sourcebooks, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: