Homegrown Herbs In The Garden And Kitchen
All You Need To Know About Growing Herbs, Storing Herbs, Healing With Herbs And Cooking with Herbs Plus Homemade Herb Spices To Use For Flavorful Cooking
There are hundreds of different herbs that can be grown in your home. Many herbs can be used not only for cooking, but for medicinal purposes as well.
Fresh herbs can be one of the easiest plants to grow. What a joy you’ll experience to be able to walk outside your herb garden and pull off a sprig of mint to chew on, or clip fresh basil for a truly awesome pesto sauce.
There are many different ways to use herbs in cooking. Knowing you have an entire spice shelf at your disposal can make you become a more creative chef.
Herbs can also be very useful for our health. Some herbs are very powerful for healing common ailments. Some can actually stave off serious diseases, including cancer.
This book is for you if you want to know all these:
· How to choose useful herbs that you can grow in your garden
· Basic gardening techniques to growing aromatic herbs
· The best types of herbs to use for cooking
· Which herbs are best for certain dishes
· The healing properties of these powerful little plants
· How to dry herbs
· How to store dry and fresh herbs
· Where to get hard to find herbs
· Famous recipes for rubs and spice blends
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: