Want to have homebuyers knocking down your door? Home Staging For Dummies delivers all the secrets to making your home stand out, sell faster, and bring in more money! It shows you how to make improvements room by room and generate a higher profit in the most cost- and time-effective way.
Featuring eight full-color pages of instructive before-and-after photos, this completely practical guide demonstrates how and why to eliminate clutter, make repairs, arrange furnishings, and pave the way for buyers to make an emotional connection to your house. You’ll get a handle on what buyers want and how to show it to them, find plenty of do-it-yourself tasks that add real value to your home, and get tips on producing photos of your home that will have buyers craving to see more! Discover how to:
- See your home as prospective buyers will see it
- Know what needs doing and what doesn’t
- Master the three-step home staging process
- Add real value to your home without breaking the bank
- Decide whether to DIY or call in the pros
- Create curb appeal
- Make a great first impression with a beautiful entryway
- Spruce up your kitchen, bathroom, living, and dining rooms
- Turn your bedrooms into a buyer’s dream
- Whip your mechanicals into top shape
- Avoid staging nightmares
Get top dollar for your home — all you need is a little help from Home Staging For Dummies!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: