Histology: The Big Picture
The Big Picture
- List Price$51.00
- Your price$45.89
Save $5.11 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get the BIG PICTURE of Histology – and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams!
400 FULL-COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS
Medical Histology: The Big Picture is a different kind of study tool. With an emphasis on what you “need to know” versus “what’s nice to know”, and featuring more than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs, it offers a focused, streamlined overview of human histology. You’ll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation designed to make even the most complex concepts understandable in a short amount of time.
With just right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time, this unique combination text and atlas features:
- An efficient, study-enhancing design consisting of text on the left-hand page and related illustrations on the right-hand page – allowing you to grasp individual principles, one concept at a time
- The inclusion of detail, often clinical in nature, that clarifies the link between the structural and functional applications of histology
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- A complete final exam at the end of the book
- Icons that indicate high-yield, clinically relevant concepts
- Key Structures highlighted when they first appear to indicate their importance
- More than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs depicting essential histology
- Concise, easy-to-remember bulleted text
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2012
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: