Hire Me, Hollywood!: Your Behind-the-Scenes Guide to the Most Exciting - and Unexpected - Jobs in Show Business
- List Price$17.95
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The secret to Stan Lee's writing process
The story behind Elmo's giggle
What's for lunch on the set of The Walking Dead
Squirrel training with Johnny Depp
Think you know what it takes to get your favorite TV show on the air every week? (You'd be surprised.) Or what all those people whose names in the credits of the latest blockbuster actually do? (Including the Supervising Digital Colorist?)What better way to find out than from the who's who of Hire Me, Hollywood!
Entertainment insiders Mark Scherzer and Keith Fenimore are here to give you a crash course in all things Hollywood through thirty sometimes funny, occasionally racy, and always revealing interviews with such industry experts as:
- Ryan Randall, Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist (American Idol)
- Sam Trammell, Actor (Sam Merlotte on HBO's True Blood)
- Paula Davis, Senior Talent Executive (Conan O'Brien)
- Mark Steines, Cohost (Entertainment Tonight)
- Sara Holden, Stunt Woman (House, All My Children, How I Met Your Mother, Iron Man 2)
- Cecilia Cardwell, On-Set Tutor (Titanic, Little Miss Sunshine, No Ordinary Family)
- Michael Gelman, Executive Producer (Live! with Regis and Kelly)
Whether you've always dreamed of yelling "Action" on a major movie set or you'd be thrilled just to get Matthew McConaughey his morning coffee, this book will give you inside scoop from craft service to the director's chair--and every take in between.
- F+W Media, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: