High Power Laser Handbook
- List Price$162.00
- Your price$145.79
Save $16.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 65600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The State of the Art in High-Power Laser Technology
Filled with full-color images, High-Power Laser Handbook offers comprehensive details on the latest advances in high-power laser development and applications. Performance parameters for each major class of lasers are described. The book covers high-power gas, chemical, and free-electron lasers and then discusses semiconductor diode lasers, along with the associated technologies of packaging, reliability, and beam shaping and delivery. Current research and development in solid-state lasers is described as well as scaling approaches for high CW powers, high pulse energies, and high peak powers. This authoritative work also addresses the emergence of fiber lasers and concludes by reviewing various methods for beam combining.
- Carbon dioxide lasers
- Excimer lasers
- Chemical lasers
- High-power free-electron lasers
- Semiconductor laser diodes
- High-power diode laser arrays
- Introduction to high-power solid-state lasers
- Zig-zag slab lasers
- ThinZag high-power laser development
- Thin disk lasers
- Heat capacity lasers
- Ultrafast solid-state lasers
- Ultrafast lasers in the thin disk geometry
- The National Ignition Facility laser
- Optical fiber lasers
- Pulsed fiber lasers
- High-power ultrafast fiber laser systems
- High-power fiber lasers for industry and defense
- Beam combining
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: