Here I Am
Using Jewish Spiritual Wisdom to Become More Present, Centered, and Available for Life
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
During stressful times, it’s easy to get caught up in feeling anxious, tense, foggy, and overloaded. Here, a popular psychologist shares easy-to-use techniques for managing and rebalancing these emotions and helps you to find your calm, strong center. Dr. Leonard Felder draws from his work with clients over the last thirty years, and incorporates traditional Jewish prayers and blessings that have been used for centuries to refocus the mind. The author has a long history of multi-faith counseling and dialogue and has made these stress-management practices resonant with people of all religious backgrounds who are looking for more awareness, clarity, and calmness when faced with stress-related emotions.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Regain your equilibrium when you feel pulled in too many directions
- Outsmart your moody, anxious brain
- Know when to intervene and when to let go in a situation
- Respond with wisdom when someone treats you harshly
- Find inner quiet and peace when you feel agitated
- And much more
- Shambhala Publications, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: