- List Price$99.99
- Your price$89.99
Save $10.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 40800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Praise for the first edition:
I cannot praise this book too highly it is undoubtedly now the benchmark text in this area, and is an absolute essential for every audiologist and student. Graham Sutton, International Journal of Radiology, Vol. 41, No. 6, 2002
One of the best textbooks I have ever used...written by a researcher with a stellar reputation [who is also] an expert on the clinical aspects of the field...packed with information from both a theoretical and practical perspective...makes difficult concepts comprehensible...from an instructors point of view, it is a sheer delight. Adrienne Rubenstein, PhD, Professor, Department of Speech Communication Arts and Sciences, Brooklyn College, New York
- Completely revised to reflect the research and technological advances of the last decade
- New chapters on directional microphones and the latest digital signal processing strategies
- Extensive coverage of all aspects of open-canal, thin-tube hearing aids
- Practical tips, tables, and procedures designed to be pinned on the walls of clinics
- Each cross-referenced chapter builds on the previous chapters
Hearing Aids, Second Edition, is a book within a book:
- Each chapter has a one-page synopsis that captures the key concepts of each topic
- The material that students most need is contained in marked paragraphs that flow after each other to form a coherent thin book inside the larger book
- Intervening additional paragraphs add satisfying depth
Written, comprehensively referenced, and extensively reviewed by leaders in the field, this book is ideal as a core graduate text as well as a standard reference for clinicians.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Harvey Dillon
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Harvey Dillon
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 28, 2016
- Thieme, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: