Harvard Business Review on Winning Negotiations
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need the best practices and ideas for making deals that work--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Seal or sweeten a bargain by uncovering the other side's motives
- Conquer faulty assumptions to make the right deals
- Forge deals only when they support your strategy
- Set the stage for a healthy relationship long after the ink has dried
- Make promises you can keep
- Gain your adversaries' trust in high-stakes talks
- Know when to walk away
- Harvard Business Review Press, April 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: