Harvard Business Review on Thriving in Emerging Markets
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need the best practices and ideas for gaining market share in developing economies--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Manage risk in unstable environments
- Ward off political threats to your business
- Customize your business model for emerging markets
- Tailor your strategy to capitalize on countries' strengths
- Gain ground on emerging giants
- Compete in China's new high-tech market
- Win the war for talent in developing economies
- Serve the bottom of the pyramid profitably
- Harvard Business Review Press, May 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: