Harvard Business Review on Managing Supply Chains
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need the best practices and ideas for making your supply chain strong and agile--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Use your supply chain as a competitive weapon
- Gain customers' trust by revealing where your
products come from
- Collaborate with other companies--even rivals--to achieve scale
- Make smart decisions about where to manufacture
- Pick the most profitable supply chain for your products
- Align partners' interests with your own
- Revamp your supply chain to meet green goals
- Harvard Business Review Press, May 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: