Harvard Business Review on Aligning Technology with Strategy
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need the best practices and ideas for unleashing technology's strategic potential--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are eight inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place. This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Clarify corporate strategy with your IT department
- Fund only IT projects that support your strategy
- Transform IT investments into profits
- Build one technology platform for your entire organization
- Adopt new technologies only when their best
practices are established
- Use analytics to make smart decisions at all levels
of your company
- Integrate social media into your business
- Harvard Business Review Press, February 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: