Handbook of Dialysis Therapy
- List Price$74.99
- Your price$67.49
Save $7.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 30800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Here's an in-depth, quick-reference, problem-solving resource for those involved in the care of dialysis patients. More than 120 world-class authorities discuss dialysis techniques, mechanical considerations, and complications related to various diseases for both pediatric and adult patients. Selected annotated references and excellent cross-referencing between chapters help you find answers fast, and more than 100 photos, drawings, charts, and tables, mostly in color, clarify complex topics. Providing practical, immediately useful guidelines that can be applied directly to patient care, this book is a "must-have" for all dialysis caregivers.
- Presents the practice-proven experience of top experts in the field of dialysis treatment.
- Offers dialysis guidance for both adult and pediatric patients in one convenient source.
- Features a readable hands-on approach, allowing you to quickly review the complicated concepts of dialysis.
- Includes helpful annotated bibliography lists in each section for further in-depth research on any subject.
- Explains complex dialysis concepts through abundant diagrams, photos, line drawings, and tables.
- Features a new 4-color format, enabling you to find the guidance you need more quickly.
- Includes coverage of convective dialytic therapies and the results of recent clinical trials.
- Ensures that you keep current on pediatric dialysis concerns prevention and treatment with new chapters including prevention and treatment of bone disease, management of anemia, assessing quality of life in pediatric patients undergoing dialysis, and immunizations in children undergoing dialysis.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, September 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: