- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Based on a biblical foundation and years of research, statistics, and powerful testimonials—including the author’s own dramatic story—George Malkmus’ The Hallelujah Diet has caused people from all walks of life to stop and reconsider their daily food consumption habits.
You will experience new hope for your health as you discover:
• The Biblical foundation of the diet and the power of God’s living foods.
• The role modern medicine plays in our society.
• The Hallelujah Diet® in detail, including the importance of eating living and organic foods.
• Incorporating exercise, sunlight, fresh air and clean drinking water into our lives.
• Stress and emotional balance, and the importance of getting adequate rest.
• How to make choices, set goals, and chart the course for success.
This book also includes:
• Comments by doctors attesting to the diet.
• Inspiring testimonies by people who have healed themselves of various diseases, including Cancer, Diabetes, and Depression, among others.
• Recipes, worksheets, journals, recommended reading, and much more.
Stressing the healing power of food and how its proper use restores the body to a natural, healthy state, this book provides life-changing and life-saving information, recipes, and eating plans that have been proven safe and miraculously successful. It encourages a healthy change in eating, promoting exercise, fresh air, pure water, sunshine, and rest.
Hallelujah! A diet that finally ties food and health together with common sense.
- Destiny Image, Inc., March 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: