James Nevison's annual, unpretentious guide for everyday wine is back, with the top 100 wallet-friendly wines for the year ahead. Had a Glass 2014 points wine drinkers in the right direction, to find a good bottle that won't break the bank.
In this expertly selected collection, you will find the very best value for money across white, pink, red, sparkling and fortified wines. Get the scoop on $10 wines that taste like they're $30, and $20 bottles that will knock your socks off! Each wine has a full page review, and its label and barcode are included for easy reference at the liquor store. And, for the first time this year, the book contains delicious recipes for wine cocktails. Also included:
• How to taste wine (as opposed to simply drink wine!): James's patented Four Step Process
• How to buy wine: advice on how to seek out value in the liquor store.
• Food and Wine: pairings covering all the major food groups
• The Splurge: for life's moments that trump the bottom line!
Now you can navigate the wine asiles with confidence; with Had a Glass 2014 in hand, you're guaranteed to find great tasting wines that are also great value.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Appetite by Random House, October 2013
Appetite by Random House
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: