Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
by John E. Hall
- List Price$123.00
- Your price$110.69
Save $12.31 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 50000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The 12th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as one of the world's favorite physiology textbooks. The immense success of this book is due to its description of complex physiologic principles in language that is easy to read and understand. Now with an improved color art program, thorough updates reflecting today's medicine and science, this textbook is an excellent source for mastering essential human physiology knowledge.
- Learn and remember vital concepts easily thanks to short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- See core concepts applied to real-life situations with clinical vignettes throughout the text.
- Discover the newest in physiology with updates that reflect the latest advances in molecular biology, cardiovascular, neurophysiology and gastrointestinal topics.
- Visualize physiologic principles clearly with over 1000 bold, full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Distinguish core concepts from more in-depth material with a layout that uses gray shading to clearly differentiate between "need-to-know" and "nice-to-know" information.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: