Groundswell, Expanded and Revised Edition
Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
- List Price$18.00
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
When consumers you've never met are rating your company's products in public forums with which you have no experience or influence, your company is vulnerable. In Groundswell, Josh Bernoff and Charlene Li explain how to turn this threat into an opportunity.
In this updated and expanded edition of Groundswell, featuring an all new introduction and chapters on Twitter and social media integration, you'll learn to:
· Evaluate new social technologies as they emerge
· Determine how different groups of consumers are participating in social technology arenas
· Apply a four-step process for formulating your future strategy
· Build social technologies into your business
Groundswell is required reading for executives seeking to protect and strengthen their company's public image.
- Harvard Business Review Press, June 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: