Now updated — your guide to becoming an expert grill master!
Are you gearing up to grill? This hands-on guide explains how to purchase, use, and maintain everything from charcoal and gas grills to smokers and rotisseries for your grill. You get the latest on the different types of grills and food prep and grilling techniques, as well as dozens of new and improved recipes that will stretch your skills and tantalize your taste buds!
- Get ready to grill — understand grilling lingo, choose the right grill for you, and start and safely maintain a grill-ready fire
- Add spice to your life — stock your griller's pantry with the latest herbs, rubs, flavored oils and marinades, including Asian and Mediterranean seasonings
- Grilling the oldies but goodies — from burgers and sausages to kebabs and ribs, make everyone's favorites taste fabulous
Go beyond the BBQ basics — expand your grilling skills with tasty tips for grilling pork, beef, poultry, lamb, fish and shellfish, vegetables, pizza, and more
Open the book and find:
- The difference between regular grilling and barbecuing
- Highlights of the latest and best grilling equipment
- Extended coverage on grill set-up and maintenance
- Expert advice on direct and indirect grilling
- Figures and charts featuring meat cuts and food prep techniques
- Must-know tips and tricks to master control over the grill
- Advice on using smokers and rotisseries
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: