Green Political Thought
- List Price$53.95
- Your price$48.59
Save $5.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Andrew Dobson's highly acclaimed introduction to green political thought is now available in a new edition. It has been fully revised and updated to take into account the areas that have grown in importance since the last edition was published.
The third edition includes:
* a comparison of ecologism with other principal modern ideologies, such as liberalism, conservatism, fascism, socialism, feminism and anarchism
* an assessment of the relationship between green thinking and democracy, justice and citizenship
* an exploration of 'sustainable development' addressing the fundamental question of 'what to sustain?'
* real environmental problems and how green thinking relates to them.
- Taylor and Francis, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: