Gray's Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body
- List Price$69.95
- Your price$62.99
Save $6.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body, by Drs. Marios Loukas, Brion Benninger, and R. Shane Tubbs, helps you take a clinical approach to the study of anatomy. This unique dissection guide uses full-color photographs rather than anatomical drawings to orient you more quickly in the lab, and points out the clinical significance of each structure and every dissection you make. You will also find valuable information on several emergency procedures used today to further reinforce the clinical correlations. With 1,300+ photos, this resource is a great way to learn or review anatomy and its relevance to clinical practice.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Easily relate anatomy structures to clinical conditions and procedures.
- Perform dissections with confidence by comparing the 1,350 full-color photographs to the cadavers you study.
- Understand the pertinent anatomy for 18 common emergency procedures such as lumbar puncture and knee aspiration.
- Depend on the same level of accuracy and thoroughness that have made Gray’s Anatomy the defining reference on this complex subject, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Marios Loukas, a leading authority in the world of clinical anatomy.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: