The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice
- List Price$205.99
- Your price$185.39
Save $20.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 83200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In 1858, Drs. Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 150 years of continuous publication, Gray’s Anatomy remains the definitive, comprehensive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice.
This 41st edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from field leaders around the world. The book’s traditional lavish art programme and clear text have been further honed and enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in new state-of-the-art X-ray, CT, MR, and ultrasonic images.
- Presents the most detailed and dependable coverage of anatomy available anywhere.
- Regional organization collects all relevant material on each body area together in one place, making access to core information easier for clinical readers.
- Anatomical information is matched with key clinical information where relevant.
- Numerous clinical discussions emphasize considerations that may affect medical care.
- Each chapter has been edited by experts in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on that topic.
- More than 1,000 completely new photographs, including an extensive electronic collection of the latest X-ray, CT, MR, and histological images.
- Carefully selected electronic enhancements include additional text, tables, illustrations, labelled imaging and videos – as well as 24 specially invited ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 26, 2016
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, August 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: