Have you ever fancied going on a “Grand Tour” like the early aristocrats, staying in multiple locations, but thought it too hard to organise?
Are you looking for a new kind of travel/guide book? Perhaps one which gives:
- A well planned 10 day multiple location tour taking in the countryside of the lovely Welsh Marches, the peaceful Wye Valley and the historical cities and towns of Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Ross-On-Wye, Hay-On-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Hereford, Monmouth, Chepstow, Cardiff and Birmingham.
- Detailed information on how to organise your own Grand Tour (travel, accommodation, visitor attractions, location history and information, etc.)
- Tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
- Tour destinations and attractions which are a little different to those normally on offer, some of which are “off the beaten track” and are not covered in other guides
- Gives daily itinerary’s to maximise the time spent in each location which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
- Has maps, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
- All the information required in one book rather than having to purchase and carry, several city /town different guides whilst on your Grand Tour
- Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities (particularly long haul visitors wishing to see as much of Europe as they can in a limited timescale, but not wanting to join a group arranged tour).
- Armchair traveller information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person
If so ... this could be the book for you!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: