God Is My CEO: Following God's Principles in a Bottom-Line World
- List Price$16.19
- Your price$12.99
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Business leaders face the difficult task of reconciling their personal beliefs with the bottom-line demands of their business obligations. Often, it seems like the conflict between short-term business strategies and their desire to "do the right thing" pull them in opposite directions.In God Is My CEO, readers will learn how to:
- Develop their God-given talents and skills, while developing a spiritual center
- Gain ideas and encouragement through real-life stories of successful business leaders who have faced the same challenges
- Learn to apply a practical daily plan to overcome the toughest business issues
- Focus their energies and thoughts on moving forward with a sense of purpose
- F+W Media, September 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: